Our beautiful, 100% organic cotton bedding is not edible, but once you tuck in we are confident that you will find the experience heavenly! Opulent, buttery soft and sustainably made so you can sleep soundly. Wake up feeling refreshed, energised and ready to face the day.
Our brand ethos
We spend 1/3 of our lives asleep, so it’s no surprise that how well you sleep can influence your mental and physical well-being. Waking up refreshed, after having slept in quality bed linen, can really set the tone for a great day.
Not only is our 100% organic cotton bedding attractive looking and of exceptional quality, but we also place great importance in making bedding well designed and user friendly. Simplifying the bed making process is very important to us. To that effect, we have included unique design features not seen in conventional bedding.
Fabric construction to an optimal formula, attention to detail of workmanship, and the overall finish standard of our 100% organic cotton bedding is our top priority, as it massively impacts the quality. High quality bed linen should last for years, this is especially relevant now that we live in the midst of global warming and climate change.
Fast fashion, and the use of cheap quality fabrics, may result in cost savings in the short term, but it has a hugely negative impact on the earth’s resources and population's health. Cheap quality fabrics do not last long, and need replacing often, so overall you’ll spend more for lower quality bedding!
We all have a responsibility to be mindful about our consumer habits. One of the key aspects of our brand is to choose quality over quantity for more sustainable practices. Buying as ethically as possible means being compassionate and smarter with our resources and money.
The wellbeing of the earth & future generations is important to us, which is why we make 100% organic cotton bedding.
Our product design
The following characteristics are important design aspects of our quality, 100% organic cotton bedding:
a) Quality, well made, luxurious bedding that is free from synthetic chemicals and pesticides.
b) Unique design features to simplify bed making.
c) A simple and stylish design.
d) The look and feel of hotel-style 5-star luxury bedding.
We designed our sheets to meet the above criteria in the following ways:
1) Well-made quality bedding
We work to make our products luxurious, well designed, stylish & affordable. So we are constantly reviewing innovative ways to optimise our design and production processes.
2) A simplified bed making process
- Our Classic+ and Signature duvet covers have unique design features to help you make the bed! This includes side flaps & strategically placed decorative bands. Large buttons are an attractive decorative feature as well as making fastening and unfastening easier.
- The unique side flaps are designed to assist you reach inside the duvet cover from the sides, and adjust the duvet more easily if it tangles or bunches up. The flaps also act as a marker, during daily bed making, of how much duvet to fold for a neat and luxurious look.
- Strategically placed coloured bands on our duvet covers, in our "Signature Collection", are designed such that if the bands sit on the edges of the mattress - you get an even spread of the duvet all around your bed for a neat and attractive look.
- Our "Signature Collection" fitted sheets have an embroidered logo on the bottom right hand corner. It is a helpful marker which ensures you never make a mistake in placing the fitted sheet the right way on the bed.
- All our fitted sheets are 35cm in depth. Deep enough to fit most mattresses. They are fully elasticated to give a better grip underneath the mattress for a snug and good fit.
- Our generously sized flat sheets in our "Signature Collection" have strategically placed decorative bands. This ensures that when placing the Flat Sheet on the bed, you get an equal spread around the bed - and an even tuck under the mattress.
3) Attractive piece of décor
- We have chosen neutral colours to help you match your bed linen with other colour schemes in your bedroom. We have chosen neutral colours for our 100% organic cotton bedding to complement with other colour schemes in your bedroom.
- We recommend you mix and match your bed sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers in contrasting tones to transform the look of your bed.