We take pride when you are happy with your purchase. But if you have changed your mind after receiving our products & wish to return them please email us at: email@example.com including your order number, the item/s you wish to return, briefly stating your reason for return. Please include a daytime contact number (in case we need to contact you via phone).
Our 30 Night Risk-Free Trial:
Relax, and be assured that you will get a new set of sheets when you purchase from us! We will never send you any used items.
Our products are of exceptional quality, and we are confident you will love using our beautifully made sheets. We are so confident of our quality that we are happy to offer you a 30 night trial. If within 30 days of purchasing and trying out our bed sheets & washing them, you are still not satisfied, you can return these to us in exchange for a full refund!*
*Our 30 Night Trial – terms and conditions:
Although our 30 night trial allows you to wash the sheets and try them, certain conditions do apply before returning them to us in exchange for a full refund:
1. You can only return an item once within 30 days from date of purchase, in our 30 Night Trial offer. Please note that if you place a subsequent order after receiving a refund for the used sheets, the items bought under the new order will not qualify for another 30 Night Trial offer.
2. Any bedding items that are substantially damaged cannot be returned to us and will not qualify for a refund. Sheets must be returned to us clean and washed. We reserve the right to inspect these sheets and check if they are soiled, stained or are damaged in other ways. Where sheets are soiled or stained – we will have these professionally cleaned. The cost incurred in cleaning these sheets will be deducted from your refund amount. We also reserve the right to withhold the refund if the sheets are intentionally / maliciously damaged or a claim for a refund is being made dishonestly.
3. Please note that the customer will bear the cost of returning the sheets back to us.
4. Customers only qualify for a 30 night trial if they purchase directly online from our website.
Returns & refunds (for goods not covered by our 30 Night Trial offer & unused goods)
Getting a refund:
Please note that the customer will bear the cost of returning the goods back to us.
Refunds will only be made if the following criteria is satisfied:
- The return is made within 30 days from the date when the goods are delivered and signed for as received.
- Goods are unused, unwashed, and in its original condition and packaging.
We reserve the right to inspect these goods and determine whether a refund can be made. Please allow up to 21 working days for your refund claim to be processed. We will email you, notifying whether the refund application has been successful and the amount that will be reimbursed.
Returning part of your order:
Please note, that depending on your order value, discounts may already have been built in. Choosing to return some of the items may affect the discount applicable on the items you decide to keep. We will calculate the price for the items you choose to keep, and deduct that amount from the original order value. We will refund the balance to you.
How to return goods:
We recommend you use the services of Collect+. We will give further instructions by email on how to make a return.
Although rare, items sometimes do get lost in transit. We therefore recommend that you obtain sufficient insurance cover provided by the courier, and choose the option of “Signature on Delivery” – to cover the cost of goods in the event it gets lost in transit.
We ask that you obtain and retain all documents that show proof of posting (e.g. receipt/invoice), together with tracking reference details. Items lost in transit, where proof documents are not retained, will be treated as if no returns have been made.
We allow exchanges to be made. Simply follow the Returns process stated above.
Once we have received the goods you wish to exchange, we will inspect these to ensure they are unused, unwashed, and in its original condition and packaging.
Once satisfied, we will exchange these. Price differences may arise if exchanges are in relation to a different size / product request. Consequently any price difference, if it arises, may be payable by you to Strawberry & Cream – Home, or vice versa.
The new exchanged goods will be delivered to the same address stated at the time you placed the original order - unless instructed otherwise in writing. Please note that delivery and handling costs incurred in shipping the exchanged goods back to you will be chargeable in full.
For product(s) that are defective, or other errors relating to your order, you must notify us of these within 7 days from the date when the goods are delivered to you.
We will contact you and ask whether you prefer a refund or a replacement of these goods. In either case, we will satisfy your request at no additional cost to you including costs you may incur in returning the defective products to us. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.